Here is the online application form to register as a club member at Ritoru Tatsu.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL IMAGES AND FILES SHOULD BE AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE (preferably less than 100KB) ELSE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS IN SUBMITTING THE FORM
To complete the online application you will require to have the following items as digital (scanned or photo) copies available:
- ID photo of player
- Front and back copies of medical aid card if applicable
- Birth certificate or copy of ID of the player
- ID of the main member of medical aid if applicable
- ID of parent/guardian if player is under 18
Please note that you will also need the following hard-copies for the EJA and JSA applications:
- 2-off Copies of Child’s Birth Certificate or I.D Book/Card
- 3-off I.D Photos (1-for Ekurhuleni Judo Association form/ 1-for SA Open Championships/ 1-for SA Schools Championship)
- 3-off Copies of Medical Aid Card
- 3-off Copies of the main members I.D of the medical aid
- 3-off Copies of the completed and signed Judo South Africa (JSA) Code of Conduct
- 3-off Copies of the completed and signed Ekurhuleni Judo Association (EJA) Code of Conduct
If you don’t have the JSA or EJA Code of Conducts then please let us know so we can email you a copy.
All forms are to be signed in full and to be submitted before the end of January of each year.